- We believe that only a partnership relationship between teacher and student produces language results.
- While imparting knowledge, we also teach tolerance and respect for other people as well as the world.
- We believe that by exploring language learning, our students will be able to argue convincingly and defend their views with confidence.
1) to make the student a competent citizen of the 21st century, using a foreign language independently and having critical thinking skills.
2) to develop comprehensive language skills through individual and group work.
3) to developing cultural competence – encouraging watching movies, reading foreign language press and books.
The founder of Masters&More is Elżbieta Jaroszewicz. She holds a degree in English Studies from Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań and a degree in Applied Linguistics from the University of Warsaw. She speaks English and German. In her private life she is a mother of two wonderful children. She owes the success of the company to all the people who belong to Masters&More Team and trusted educational brands