Who is this course suitable for? Students of grades VII and VIII
Intensity: 2 x per week- 90 minutes (number of classes: 60)
or 1 x weekly-120 minutes (number of classes: 30)
What can you expect?
We offer a one-year or two-year exam preparation course in accordance with the scope of knowledge required by the Central Examination Commission. Qualification for the groups consists of a diagnostic test dedicated to students in grades 7 and 8 and an interview with a director of studies.
Benefits associated with participation in the classes:
- repetition and supplementation of the curriculum from grades 4-8
- practical tips on exam strategies
- becoming familiar with writing models answers (step-by-step exercises that lead to the creation of an independent text by students)
- emphasis on language functions that cause students particular difficulty during the exam
- reading comprehension tasks
- practicing listening skills
- becoming familiar with exam tasks
- internal mock exam