Who is this course suitable for? Students of grades VII and VIII
Intensity: 2 x per week- 90 minutes (number of classes: 60)
or 1 x weekly-120 minutes (number of classes: 30)
This preparatory course is designed to help students prepare for the 8th grader exam in Polish and it covers all the topics required by the Central Examination Commission.
This course is ideal for you if you want to:
- – repeat and supplement the curriculum from grades 4-8, including literature, grammar and writing skills from grades 4 to 8 in Polish,
- – develop reading comprehension skills, such as, analyzing and interpreting the text
- – acquire skills related to the formulation of thesis and hypothesis,
- – strengthen the skills of augmenting for and against, or expressing your own opinion,
- – master your witting skills (CV, cover letter, speech, review, essay, interview).
Sign up for our classes!